LED Spot Osram LED BASE PAR16 50 48W 827 GU10 3er-Pack 2700K 350lm
This LED bulb is part of the Osram LED RETROFIT range, consumes only 4.8 W for a luminous flux of 350 lm and can easily replace a classic lamp of 50 (halogen) W. The lamp has a good quality light spectrum, with CRI of 80 from the maximum of 100.
Osram LED Retrofit are modern, highly efficient LED lamps in a stylish incandescent light bulb look - a truly design highlight. In a noble full-glass housing with new LED filaments. You can use the retro lamps especially with luminaires without a lampshade.
The Osram LED RETROFIT Lamps were designed for the quick and simple replacement of standard bulbs: these traditional light sources are simply swapped, making it possible to preserve the light atmosphere without making any modifications to the installation. Furthermore, these LED lamps have a stylish incandescent lamp look, save up to 90 percent in energy, and according to type, achieve up to 15,000 or 25,000 hours rated service life.
All LED lamps in our offer are stocked and shipped from our warehouse in Germany. They are of the best quality and are intended for the market in Germany or other countries in Western Europe (France, Belgium, Austria, Switzerland, Italy, Spain, UK and so on).
- Lamp lifetime (L70: light at 70%):10000 hours
- Superior performance lens system for smooth light
- High luminous flux in the same shape and size as the classic lamp
- Low maintenance costs
- No infrared heat radiation and less heat overall
- No mercury or other harmful substances
- No UV radiation
- General lighting
Areas of application:
- Interior home lighting (kitchen, living room, dining room, bedroom, hallway)
- Hotels, restaurants & cafes
- Historical buildings
Respects the following standards:
- EU Directive 2009/125/EC (Article 3(2)) related to international standards for testing and calculation of product performance
- EU Directive EU1194/2012 Annex 3.2 and 3.3 about providing correct and complete product specification
|Socket||GU10 (Halogen Spot)|
|Color Rendering Index||80|
|Luminous Flux Typ (lm)||350|
|Classic Lamp Equivalent (W)||50 (halogen)|
|Luminous Efficacy (lm/W)||73|
|Energy Class||Class A+|
|Forward Voltage Max (V)||230|
|Lifetime (L70, hrs)||10000|
|Availability beyond shown stock:||NO|