LED Bulb Philips Classic LEDbulb 4-40W E27 827 A60 CL FIL 2700K 470lm
This LED bulb is part of the Philips Classic range, consumes only 4 W for a luminous flux of 470 lm and can easily replace a classic lamp of 40-59 (incandescent) W. The lamp has a good quality light spectrum, with CRI of 80 from the maximum of 100.
Philips Lighting continues to innovate LED by launching ground-breaking bulbs that reinvent the classic filament light bulb.
The new Philips classic LED lamp range is the first glass LED bulb range that truly replaces the popular incadescent or halogen bulb. It has the same look and feel as a classic bulb but is 90% more energy efficient than classic halogen technology.
All LED lamps in our offer are stocked and shipped from our warehouse in Germany. They are of the best quality and are intended for the market in Germany or other countries in Western Europe (France, Belgium, Austria, Switzerland, Italy, Spain, UK and so on).
- Lamp lifetime (L70: light at 70%): 15000 hours
- Superior performance lens system for smooth light
- High luminous flux in the same shape and size as the classic lamp
- Low maintenance costs
- No infrared heat radiation and less heat overall
- No mercury or other harmful substances
- No UV radiation
- General lighting
Areas of application:
- Interior home lighting (kitchen, living room, dining room, bedroom, hallway)
- Hotels, restaurants & cafes
- Historical buildings
Respects the following standards:
- EU Directive 2009/125/EC (Article 3(2)) related to international standards for testing and calculation of product performance
- EU Directive EU1194/2012 Annex 3.2 and 3.3 about providing correct and complete product specification
|Socket||E27 (Classic Bulb)|
|Design Detail||Clear Glass|
|Color Rendering Index||80|
|Luminous Flux Typ (lm)||470|
|Classic Lamp Equivalent (W)||40-59 (incandescent)|
|Luminous Efficacy (lm/W)||118|
|Energy Class||Class: A+(top)|
|Forward Voltage Max (V)||230|
|Lifetime (L70, hrs)||15000|
|Availability beyond shown stock:||YES|