Flexible Nichia LED strip Lumiflex Performer 140 LEDs/m (price for 50cm) 24V White 4000K 19.2W/m 2400lm/m
Flexible Nichia LED strip Lumiflex Performer 140 LEDs/m (price for 50cm) 24V White 2700K 19.2W/m 2100lm/m
The Nichia Performer Flexible LED Strip 140 strip has very high luminous flux and very long lifetime. With up to 2656 lumens per meter for only 19.2W and at least 60.000 hours lifetime, it is at least 8X more bright, 2X more energy efficient and lasts 10X longer than an average flexible LED Strip.
The Nichia Performer Flexible LED strip uses Mid-Power LEDs from Japan with the highest performance on the market as of today, the Nichia 757G series and will deliver the optimum illumination levels in a wide range of activities, including general lighting and task lighting. The long lifetime makes it equaliy suitable for commercial, office or residential use.
Designed and quality tested in Germany, the Nichia Performer Flexible LED strip comes with 5 years warranty and is professional product for long term use in linear lighting applications via lighting fixtures, cove lighting, curved applications, edge lighting or furniture lighting
The LED Strip is favorite with our customers and is recommended by its:
1. Very high luminous flux to provide the required illumination levels for a wide range of activities in commercial, office or residential spaces.
Up to 1500 lux can be obtained via indirect lighting, covering tasks such as office work, reading, writing or drawing. For shelf, under-cabinet lighting up to 2000 lux are possible.
2. Very High energy efficiency.
With 120° illumination angle, the LEDs will deliver all the light to the reflective surface, a wall or ceiling, that directs it in the interior space. Adding the actual luminous efficiency of at least 138 lumens per watt, a cove lighting with our Nichia LED strip will require up to 70% less energy than fluorescent installations.
3. High light quality for similarity with daylight.
The Nichia 757 LEDs are available in numerous color temperature choices with 80+ or 90+ color rendering, ensuring that the lighting will have a similar look and functionality as daylight.
2700K, 4000K with CRI 80+ are available from stock. The other color temperatures and CRI90+ are project based options, contact us for details.
LEDs are color sorted up to a 3 step MacAdam Ellipse which guarantees color uniformity at installation and problems free extending the lighting system or servicing parts of it.
4. Excellent lifetime, with minimum color shit or initial color differences
The Nichia LEDs have at least 42.800 hours L70 lifetime in hot working conditions. However, most users will see a lifetime of at least 60.000 hours.
- 140 Nichia 757G LEDs per meter and luminous flux up to 2660 lumens per meter
- Very efficient and bright
- 5 Years Warranty
- Great homogeneity
- Operating temperature up to 85°C (Tc)
- Thick copper PCB
- Special thermal conductive adhesive tape on the back side that guarantees perfect heat transfer to the mounting surface.
- Delivery in reel form
- Can be cut at every 5 cm
- Self-adhesive back side
- Only 8 mm wide
- Delivery in reel form (max. 5m)
- Measures (LxBxH): 500x8x1mm
|Weight brut (kg)||0.0087|
|LEDs per meter||140|
|Lumens per Meter (lm/m)||2100|
|Color Rendering Index||80|
|Luminous Flux Typ (lm)||1220|
|Luminous Efficacy (lm/W)||128|
|Forward Voltage Max (V)||24|
|Lifetime (L70, hrs)||70000|
|Cutting Unit (mm)||140|
|Forward Current Max||400mA|
|Manufacturer Product Code||56049|
|Dimensions: Length (cm)||5.00|
|Dimensions: Width (mm)||0.10|
|LEDs per sales unit||70|
|Availability beyond shown stock:||YES|
- Cove lighting with LED strips: design basics needed to achive optimum results.
- High Temperature and LED performance & quality: what you need to know
- Nichia Performer LED Strips for optimum cove lighting results
- LED quality and heat management: why operating temperature is so important
- The ABCs of LED energy efficencty
- Quantifying the color rendition characteristics of a light source. From CRI to TM-30-15 and beyond