ConextBar4 LED Strip warm white CRI90 2700K 64lm 24V 4 LEDs 2.07cm module
- LED Module perfect for building designer or custom made luminaires with high flux (3092 lm/m)
- Patented plug & play connection system to easily build your custom length module
- With CRI90, for professional use that requires very good color rendering
With the patented Conext connection system, LUMITRONIX presents a world first. This connection system allows LED modules to be plugged together like pieces of a puzzle, allowing a wide variety of shapes to be created. The system is self-explanatory and playfully simple, anyone who has already puzzled can also connect the ConextBar modules. So nothing more stands in the way of your creativity. Furthermore, the uniqueness of the Conext series lies in the fact that no tools are required to electrically connect the modules. No soldering, no cables and no plugs! This means that the modules lie flat without any further superstructures and can be perfectly installed! The connectorless connection of the LED modules is made possible by the fact that electrical contacts are located both at the noses of the male modules and in the bulges of the female modules, which conduct the current reliably and constantly! This is unique worldwide and only available here at LUMITRONIX!
ConextBar - LED modules in variable length
Thanks to the ingenious Conext connection system, you can realize LED strips in variable lengths with the various ConextBar modules in no time at all.
The ConextBar modules are operated with 24V constant voltage. The power supply is provided by two power supply modules, which are equipped with connection terminals and thus ensure simple plug & play. With only one supply module, either 50 ConextBar20 modules or 250 ConextBar4 modules can be operated simultaneously.
Versatile possibilities due to 4 module forms
- Two power supply modules - a female-module with indentation and a male-module with nose - each with terminals supply the connected modules with the necessary current.
- The 10.4cm long ConextBar20 modules have 20 Nichia LEDs from the 757 series and can be easily connected by simply plugging them together.
- The ConextBar4 modules with 4 Nichia LEDs measuring only approx. 2cm make the system extremely flexible.
- Patented Conext connection system
- All ConextBar modules are compatible
- Simple connection of modules
- Power supply via supply modules with 24V constant voltage
- 5 years warranty
|Lumens per Meter (lm/m)||3100|
|Color Rendering Index||90|
|Luminous Flux Typ (lm)||64|
|Luminous Efficacy (lm/W)||133.3333333|
|Lifetime (L70, hrs)||60000|
|Forward Current Max||20mA|
|Manufacturer Product Code||32127|
|LEDs per sales unit||12|
|Availability beyond shown stock:||YES|
- Cove lighting with LED strips: design basics needed to achive optimum results.
- High Temperature and LED performance & quality: what you need to know
- LED quality and heat management: why operating temperature is so important
- The ABCs of LED energy efficencty
- Quantifying the color rendition characteristics of a light source. From CRI to TM-30-15 and beyond