Flexible LED strip FlexOne divisible at each 1cm 100 LEDs/m (price for 1cm) 24V White 2700K 24W/m 2500lm/m
With the FlexOne Professional, we introduce another flexible LED strip which has been developed and produced in Germany.
The FlexOne Professional outstrips its peers in terms of flexibility and is a technically very high-quality product. It represents an extension of the LumiFlex family and thus expands the range of applications enormously. The FlexOne Professional is available in color temperatures of 2700K and 4000K as standard and 6500K on demand*.
The divisibility after every LED (every 10mm) increases the possible applications considerably. The FlexOne can optimally adapts itself to the application intended for it, to always deliver uniform, smooth light.
Due to the advanced circuit design the current is kept constant for all LEDs over the entire FlexOne strip length. With one connection at the start, the last LED is still as bright as the first LED on the strip! Additionally, the circuit design makes high LED destiny and therefore high flux possible, the FlexOne having an phenomenal light output of 13,000 lumens for 5 meters.
This is a very important difference compared with other flexible LED strips without current regulation, where the LED current decreases with increasing strip length because of voltage loss in the long circuit. For other flexible LED strips of similar brightness this is compensated by adding additional feed-in points at every 1 or 2 meters adding to installation complexity and cost.
Absolutely reliable in terms of brightness and versatile design possibilities, it is also equipped with a double-sided adhesive tape on the back, which sticks strongly on many surfaces. This allows easy and convenient installation and makes the FlexOne Professional an unrivaled all-rounder when it comes to individual lighting solutions.
- Linear control for constant brightness over the entire length
- Luminous flux up to 2560 lumens per meter for 100 LED modules
- You can order one or as many single modules as you need
- Maximum length of one continuous delivery: 5 meters (500 LED modules)
- Any length possible (10mm pitch)
- Constant brightness for 5meters
- 24V operating voltage
- Easy installation
- Double-sided, heat-conducting 3M adhesive tape
- Up to 108lm / W
- Uniform white light by ANSI Binning
- 5 years warranty
- Made in Germany
- For applications with the highest demands on flexibility
- For lighting scenarios with consistently constant brightness
- For lighting machines and industrial plants
- Cove lighting
- Exhibition Lighting
- Skirt lighting
- Kitchen lighting
- Indirect lighting
|Weight brut (kg)||9.0000|
|LEDs per meter||100|
|Lumens per Meter (lm/m)||2500|
|Color Rendering Index||80|
|Luminous Flux Typ (lm)||25|
|Luminous Efficacy (lm/W)||105|
|Forward Voltage Max (V)||24|
|Lifetime (L70, hrs)||60000|
|Cutting Unit (mm)||10|
|Forward Current Max||10mA|
|Manufacturer Product Code||JB4050|
|Dimensions: Length (cm)||10|
|Dimensions: Width (mm)||9|
|LEDs per sales unit||1|
|Availability beyond shown stock:||YES|
- Cove lighting with LED strips: design basics needed to achive optimum results.
- High Temperature and LED performance & quality: what you need to know
- LED quality and heat management: why operating temperature is so important
- The ABCs of LED energy efficencty
- Quantifying the color rendition characteristics of a light source. From CRI to TM-30-15 and beyond