MiniMatrix Starter Kit, warm white, 21 pieces, the perfect start for personalized lighting
The MiniMatrix modules represent the optimal solution for building luminaires with large, light surfaces, via backlighting in a uniform, economical and durable way. Each MiniMatrix is a 3x3 cm module that has an innovative Plug & Play interconnect system for easy to build wide variety of light shapes for the most diverse applications.
With our fantastic MiniMatrix starter set, you can give free rein to your creativity when it comes to lighting. This is because the small Matrix modules can be individually connected into all imaginable shapes thanks to their four-sided connection options. Applications range from backlighting, illuminated advertising and illuminated letters to room lighting and decorative lighting. The mini-matrixe are also ideally suited for converting luminaires with old lighting technology to modern LED technology. Experience the variety!
Our starter kit is made up of the following items:
- 16 x MiniMatrix modules each with 4 warm white Nichia LEDs. The individual matrix segments can be easily connected to each other as desired with our direct connectors. The always equal distance between the LEDs ensures very homogeneous illumination.
- 15 direct connectors allow you to easily combine the matrices into a wide variety of shapes without the hassle of soldering.
- With the 24 V switching power supply, you can operate up to 24 modules. The advantage of the universal power supply: you can plug it directly into the socket and save soldering or the use of terminals.
- The power supply adapter is extremely practical, fits exactly to the power supply unit and enables a clean and simple plug-in connection without tinkering and soldering.
Scope of delivery
- A total of 16 single module, as four 2x2 MiniMatrix LED modules with a colour temperature of 2700 K
- One universal switching power supply (24V - 12W)
- One power supply adapter for MiniMatrix 30 cm
- 15 direct connectors