Maxline14 Nichia LED Strip neutral white 4000K 870lm 350mA 14 LEDs 28cm module (3108lm/m and 26W/m)
- LED Module designed for general or task lighting luminaires (3108 lm/m)
- Easy to install due to simple plug & play connection system
- High performance at affordable price
Our Nichia Maxline LED modules are the key to build linear lamps or fixtures with superior performance. Integrated into a T8 LED tube, the Nichia Maxline modules can easily surpass the performance targets for effective and economical sound replacement of fluorescent LED tubes. This outstanding results arise from the use of Nichia 757 Mid-Power LEDs with the highest performance on the market.
However, the Nichia Maxline can truly unleash its potential when integrated into linear LED fixtures, with up to 7785 lumen per meter possible.
The Nichia Maxline modules are available with 3 LED densities: 14, 35 and 70 LEDs, on a aluminum PCB, in a standard size of 280 x 13 x 4.5 mm. The size standard module size is intended for rapid integration into linear LED fixtures or T8 tubes and on request longer versions can be made available, with various PCB connectors.
We offer the strips in a constant voltage and constant current version, each with 14, 35 or 70 LEDs. The constant voltage version (24 V) is designed for maximum flexibility in use, the constant current version for maximum efficiency.With constant current many modules can be operated with one power unit in a row. The exact number depends on the version and the power unit. Flexibility during installation is ideal.
- CRI 80+
- dimensions (WxHxD): 280 x 13 x 4.5 mm
- all values at Tc=85°C
- recess for screw-mounting
- replacement for tube lights
- very bright and efficient
- simple plug & play system
|Weight brut (kg)||0.0168|
|LEDs per meter||50|
|Lumens per Meter (lm/m)||3045|
|Luminous Flux Typ (lm)||870|
|Luminous Efficacy (lm/W)||120|
|Forward Voltage Max (V)||20.8|
|Lifetime (L70, hrs)||30000|
|Cutting Unit (mm)||50|
|Forward Current Max||350mA|
|Manufacturer Product Code||53325|
|Dimensions: Length (cm)||28.00|
|Dimensions: Width (mm)||0.45|
|LEDs per sales unit||14|
|Availability beyond shown stock:||YES|
- Cove lighting with LED strips: design basics needed to achive optimum results.
- LED Linear T8 Lamp Design Basics for high performance
- Nichia Maxline LED Modules for high performance linear lighting
- High Temperature and LED performance & quality: what you need to know
- LED quality and heat management: why operating temperature is so important
- The ABCs of LED energy efficencty
- Quantifying the color rendition characteristics of a light source. From CRI to TM-30-15 and beyond