Multibar44 Nichia LED Strip neutral white CRI90 4000K 763lm 24V 44 LEDs 50cm bar (1526lm/m and 12.94W/m)
- Rigid LED Strip with CRI90, for professional use that requires very good color rendering
- Recommended for general lighting in the home and office (1526 lm/m)
- Plug & Play connection system makes instalation a breeze. Also, choose the compatible profiles for easy to build slim lighting fixtures
The unrivalled versatility of the Nichia MultiBar LED strips is impressive. The easy to use plug-fit system allows the strips to be connected into long light strips (without soldering) with evenly spaced LEDs. The strips can be split and with their flat design they fit virtually anywhere. Ideal for general lighting, decorative lighting, but also exhibition stand constructio or task lighting.
The new Nichia MultiBar 44 is an advancement of the current MultiBar series, with the best light quality, increased luminous flux and longer lifetime. Wtih CRI90+, up to 1560 lumens per meter for only 13.4W and at least 60.000 hours lifetime this strip is at least 5X more bright, has a significantly better light and lasts 10X longer than an average flexible LED Strip.
The Nichia Multibar 44 LED strip uses Mid-Power LEDs from Japan with the highest performance on the market as of today, the Nichia 757G series and will deliver the optimum illumination levels in a wide range of activities, including general lighting and task lighting. The long lifetime makes it equaliy suitable for commercial, office or residential use.
Made in Germany, the Nichia Multibar LED strip comes with 5 years warranty and is professional product for long term use. The LED strip runs on 24V and reachs an efficiency of up to 118lm/W. The outstanding heat management allows the MultiBar strip to be used without additional cooling.
- 44 Nichia 757G LEDs per strip, 88 per meter
- Plu&Play connection system, even for cut pieces (every 4.5cm)
- 60.000h lifetime
- System efficiency of up to 118lm/W
- Can be split every 45.45mm
- Rated output: 6.47W
- Rated current: 270mA
- Dimensions: 500x10x2.2mm
- Optimised for office and residential spaces
- Excellent colour rendering (CRI >90)
- Easy to install
- 5 year warranty
- New: 3-step MacAdam ellipse
- The direct connector allows up to 18 strips to be operated in series
The LED Strip is favorite with our customers and is recommended by its:
1. Very high luminous flux to provide the required illumination levels for a wide range of activities in commercial, office or residential spaces.
Up to 1000 lux can be obtained via indirect lighting, covering tasks such as office work, reading, writing or drawing. For shelf, under-cabinet lighting up to 1200 lux are possible.
2. High energy efficiency.
With 120° illumination angle, the LEDs will deliver all the light to the reflective surface, a wall or ceiling, that directs it in the interior space. Adding the actual luminous efficiency of at least 118 lumens per watt, a cove lighting with our Nichia LED strip will require up to 70% less energy than fluorescent installations.
3. The best light quality for similarity with daylight.
The Multibar Nichia LED strip has CRI90+ for almost perfect color reproduction, very similar to sunlight.
3000K, 4000K with CRI 90+ are available from stock. The other color temperatures are project based options, contact us for details.
LEDs are color sorted up to a 3 step MacAdam Ellipse which guarantees color uniformity at installation and problems free extending the lighting system or servicing parts of it.
4. Excellent lifetime, with minimum color shit or initial color differences
The Nichia LEDs have at least 42.800 hours L70 lifetime in hot working conditions. However, most users will see a lifetime of at least 60.000 hours.
|Weight brut (kg)||0.0385|
|LEDs per meter||88|
|Lumens per Meter (lm/m)||1526|
|Color Rendering Index||90|
|Luminous Flux Typ (lm)||763|
|Luminous Efficacy (lm/W)||118|
|Forward Voltage Max (V)||24|
|Cutting Unit (mm)||45|
|Forward Current Max||270mA|
|Manufacturer Product Code||50859|
|Dimensions: Length (cm)||5.00|
|Dimensions: Width (mm)||0.22|
|LEDs per sales unit||44|
|Availability beyond shown stock:||YES|
- Multibar Nichia LED Modules for linear fixtures and cove lighting
- Cove lighting with LED strips: design basics needed to achive optimum results.
- High Temperature and LED performance & quality: what you need to know
- LED quality and heat management: why operating temperature is so important
- The ABCs of LED energy efficencty
- Quantifying the color rendition characteristics of a light source. From CRI to TM-30-15 and beyond