LED Bulb Philips MASTER LEDbulb 15-100W 827 E27 DimTone 2400K 1521lm
This LED bulb is part of the Philips MASTER LEDbulb range, consumes only 15 W for a luminous flux of 1521 lm and can easily replace a classic lamp of 100-150 (incandescent) W. The lamp has a good quality light spectrum, with CRI of 80 from the maximum of 100.
Dimtone - the more you dim, the warmer the light
DimTone takes dimming to an exciting next level with a beautiful, sunset-like effect. As the light is dimmed, DimTone reduces the color temperature from 2700 K down to 2200 K. This creates a warm, intimate ambience at lower light levels, with the same effect as dimmed incandescent lamps. So one can take the advantages of energy-saving LED lighting and still create a natural, cozy ambience.
The Master LED is the top class of the Philips LED retrofit line up. The Master LED bulbs & spots always use the newest LED technology, with the highest performance, best optics and longest lifetime. Included is also dimming compatibility with a wide range of dimmers.
All LED lamps in our offer are stocked and shipped from our warehouse in Germany. They are of the best quality and are intended for the market in Germany or other countries in Western Europe (France, Belgium, Austria, Switzerland, Italy, Spain, UK and so on).
- Lamp lifetime (L70: light at 70%): 25000 hours
- Dimming compatibility with a wide range of dimmers
- Superior performance lens system for smooth light
- High luminous flux in the same shape and size as the classic lamp
- Low maintenance costs
- No infrared heat radiation and less heat overall
- No mercury or other harmful substances
- No UV radiation
- General lighting
Areas of application:
- Interior home lighting (kitchen, living room, dining room, bedroom, hallway)
- Hotels, restaurants & cafes
- Historical buildings
Respects the following standards:
- EU Directive 2009/125/EC (Article 3(2)) related to international standards for testing and calculation of product performance
- EU Directive EU1194/2012 Annex 3.2 and 3.3 about providing correct and complete product specification
|Socket||E27 (Classic Bulb)|
|Design Detail||Frosted Glass|
|Color Rendering Index||80|
|Luminous Flux Typ (lm)||1521|
|Classic Lamp Equivalent (W)||100-150 (incandescent)|
|Luminous Efficacy (lm/W)||102|
|Energy Class||Class A+|
|Dimmable||Tunable White (limited)|
|Forward Voltage Max (V)||230|
|Lifetime (L70, hrs)||25000|
|Availability beyond shown stock:||YES|