LED Tube Philips MASTER LEDtube 600mm HO 8W 840 T8 4000K 1050 lm
- Buy 32 for €13.30 each and save 20%
This LED tube is part of the Philips MASTER LEDtube range, consumes only 8 W for a luminous flux of 1050 lm and can easily replace a classic fluorescent lamp of Neon 18 W. The lamp has a good quality light spectrum, with CRI of 80 from the maximum of 100.
Note on required ballast: Check the product name or datasheet for the below abbreviation that indicates the compatible ballast:
- KVG/VVG: electromagnetic ballast
- EVG: electronic ballast
- InstantFIT: Plug&Play instant installation without any parts removal
- Note: installation is recommended be done by authorized personnel (electrician).
The Master LED Tube by Philips constitutes the fastest and easiest way of saving energy in an environmentally friendly and sustainable manner. The LED Tube convinces by its low maintenance costs thanks to a three times longer life expectancy, as well as a 50% lower energy consumption compared to ordinary fluorescent tubes.
The Master LED is the top class of the Philips LED retrofit line up, always uses the newest LED technology, with the highest performance, best optics and longest lifetime.
All LED lamps in our offer are stocked and shipped from our warehouse in Germany. They are of the best quality and are intended for the market in Germany or other countries in Western Europe (France, Belgium, Austria, Switzerland, Italy, Spain, UK and so on).
- Lamp lifetime (L70: light at 70%): 50000 hours
- Superior performance optic system for smooth light over a wide view angle
- High luminous flux in the same shape and size as the fluorescent tube
- Low maintenance costs
- No infrared heat radiation and less heat overall
- No mercury or other harmful substances
- No UV radiation
- General lighting
Areas of application:
- Office and commercial spaces
- Warehouse and parking garage
- Hospitals and clinics
Respects the following standards:
- EU Directive 2009/125/EC (Article 3(2)) related to international standards for testing and calculation of product performance
- EU Directive EU1194/2012 Annex 3.2 and 3.3 about providing correct and complete product specification
|Weight brut (kg)||0.1500|
|Socket||G13 (T8 Neon)|
|Color Rendering Index||80|
|Luminous Flux Typ (lm)||1050|
|Classic Lamp Equivalent Range (W)||60-74W|
|Luminous Efficacy (lm/W)||131|
|Energy Class||Class: A+(top)|
|Forward Voltage Max (V)||230|
|Dimensions||603 mm × 26 mm|
|Lifetime (L70, hrs)||50000|
|Manufacturer Product Code||8718696697498|
|Availability beyond shown stock:||YES|
|Dimensions: Length (cm)||6.30|
|Dimensions: Width (mm)||2.60|