SideFlex Performer LED strip, warmwhite, 3400lm, 700 LEDs, 5m, 24V 3400lm 48W
In order to expand the possibilities of LED lighting, Ledrise has launched a new flexible LED strip on the market: the SideFlex. With the LumiFlex series, this opens up completely new areas of application in the lighting industry.
Unlike conventional LED strips, the SideFlex does not radiate upwards or downwards, but sideways. This makes it easy to provide indirect and harmonious illumination under difficult conditions, for example when there is little horizontal space but height. Even corners and curves are no problem thanks to the flexible PCB. The module glows uniformly and homogeneously in white because the dense LED configuration means that no light points are visible. Thanks to double-sided adhesive tape, installation is very simple and makes it the optimal solution for unusual luminaires whose design demands sophisticated lighting options. Since the SideFlex does not radiate upwards or downwards like conventional LED strips, but rather sideways, completely new lighting options are opened up.
- For extraordinary luminaires (illumination upwards or downwards)
- If there is little horizontal space available, but instead height
- High louvre (tight LED assembly -> homogeneous light, no light points)
- Complements/extends the field of application of the LumiFlex series
|Lumens per Meter (lm/m)||680|
|Color Rendering Index||80|
|Luminous Flux Typ (lm)||3400|
|Luminous Efficacy (lm/W)||70.83333333|
|Manufacturer Product Code||56056|
|LEDs per sales unit||12|
- Cove lighting with LED strips: design basics needed to achive optimum results.
- High Temperature and LED performance & quality: what you need to know
- LED quality and heat management: why operating temperature is so important
- The ABCs of LED energy efficencty
- Quantifying the color rendition characteristics of a light source. From CRI to TM-30-15 and beyond