Nichia LED Module BackMatrix 49 Professional 29x29cm 70 LEDs 24V 180 deg Tunable White 2700K-6500K 10.8W 2400lm
The powerful BackMatrix LED modules are designed to provide optimum illumination to large areas. Luminous ceilings, walls or 3D elements will have a uniform lighting in color and intensity, with high spectrum quality and sufficient brightness.
Optimum illumination in guaranteed by using high performance Nichia LEDs that deliver up 37.500 lumens per square meter. For freedom of design the modules are available in three versions with various options involving viewing angle, color temperature and brightness.
The Back Matrix Tunable White adds an important feature to lighting, the control of the shade of white. With the freedom to adjust the color temperature from 2700K to 6500K the ambient lighting can be in tune with the natural light. Known as Human Centric Lighting, this way to provide illumination has been found to increase well-being and the ability to concentrate at home, work or in schools.
Equally important is the use of the latest LED technology, the Chip Scale Packaged LEDs from Nichia the leading manufacturer by performance. The new LEDs offer a unique viewing angle of 180° degrees thus Human Centric Lighting ca be added to luminous elements with a depth of only 30mm.
Residential spaces which typically have lower ceilings are easier to illuminate with stretched ceilings back-lit with 180 degree Nichia LEDs.
BackMatrix 49 TW - tunable white and high colour rendering index
Adjustable colour temperature and a high colour rendering index are not mutually exclusive. The BackMatrix 49 TW (Tunable White) proves as much. The colour rendering remains at over 80 across the entire colour temperature setting range of 2700K to 6500K. The wide beam angle of 180° on the BackMatrix 49 TW allows for installation of luminous boxes with an installation depth of less than 30mm.Features
- Nichia T02 LEDs
- Efficiency up to 115lm/W
- Typical luminous flux up to 2400lm
- 3 year warranty
- Colour temperature adjustable from 2700K to 6500K (with separate controller, not included)
- Optimised for advertising and luminous ceilings
- Insulation displacement termination as a solderless connection option
- No cooling required
- Nichia binning (3-step MacAdam) for consistent white lighting
- Dimensions: 280x280x7mm
|Weight brut (kg)||0.3615|
|Lumens per Meter (lm/m)||4475|
|Color Rendering Index||80|
|Luminous Flux Typ (lm)||1250|
|Luminous Efficacy (lm/W)||115|
|Forward Voltage Max (V)||24|
|Lifetime (L70, hrs)||50000|
|Forward Current Max||455mA|
|Manufacturer Product Code||52796|
|Dimensions: Length (cm)||28.00|
|Dimensions: Width (mm)||0.70|
|LEDs per sales unit||49|
|Availability beyond shown stock:||YES|
- LED modules with tunable white technology for Human Centric Lighting.
- BackMatrix Nichia LED modules for light boxes, advertising and illuminated ceilings.
- Human Centric Lighting, a return to daylight basics
- High Temperature and LED performance & quality: what you need to know
- LED quality and heat management: why operating temperature is so important
- The ABCs of LED energy efficencty
- Quantifying the color rendition characteristics of a light source. From CRI to TM-30-15 and beyond