Flexible Nichia LED strip Slimflex 140 LEDs/m (price for 50cm) 24V Tunable White 2700-6500K 9W/m 1070lm/m
New power option with Nichia LEDs and 3 year warranty.
To offer even more interior and decorative lighting options, our development department took to expanding our already very well-known and proven flexible strip. This yielded a new power variant combining all the advantages of the flexible strip with even greater brightness in an even smaller size.
The SlimFlex Performer is equipped with LEDs in two different colour temperatures, warm white and daylight (2700K and 6500K). These can be controlled and mixed using a 2-channel power supply and a separate controller. So you can create moods and ambiance in various light settings and adjust it to your needs. Switching to a cool, lively light for example increases energy to focus on tasks. Warm light is easy on the eyes and promotes relaxation. This allows you to customise the light with the correct colour blend. With "Tunable White”, the light adjusts to people, not vice versa.
The strip is 200cm long and has 280 Nichia LEDs. The small modular dimensions of only 100mm and a narrow width of only 5mm make the SlimFlex extremely versatile. The typical CRI of 80 provides natural colour rendering. As usual, our LED strips with Nichia LEDs have a 3 year warranty. This long warranty proves the “premium quality" of our products, protects you from unwanted additional costs and therefore provides a valuable investment security.
The flexible strip will directly or indirectly light virtually any surface or shape. With the flexible board, even corners and curves aren’t a problem. The low installation height and the self-adhesive backing make installation easy as pie.
The maximum length per supply is 2m. Longer one piece sections can be implemented with additional feeds. Sold in full 2 metre rolls.
- Can be split every 100mm
- Width: 5mm
- Sold in 2m rolls
- Long life and 3 year warranty
- Quality: LEDs by market leader Nichia
- High CRI >80
- Very efficient and bright
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 2000x5x1mm
- Nichia binning (3 step MacAdam) for consistent white light
|Weight brut (kg)||0.1065|
|LEDs per meter||56|
|Lumens per Meter (lm/m)||1070|
|Color Rendering Index||80|
|Luminous Flux Typ (lm)||2140|
|Luminous Efficacy (lm/W)||119|
|Forward Voltage Max (V)||24|
|Lifetime (L70, hrs)||50000|
|Cutting Unit (mm)||100|
|Forward Current Max||750mA|
|Manufacturer Product Code||56024|
|Dimensions: Length (cm)||2.00|
|Dimensions: Width (mm)||0.10|
|LEDs per sales unit||280|
|Availability beyond shown stock:||YES|
- LED modules with tunable white technology for Human Centric Lighting.
- Human Centric Lighting, a return to daylight basics
- Cove lighting with LED strips: design basics needed to achive optimum results.
- High Temperature and LED performance & quality: what you need to know
- LED quality and heat management: why operating temperature is so important
- The ABCs of LED energy efficencty
- Quantifying the color rendition characteristics of a light source. From CRI to TM-30-15 and beyond