BackMatrix49 Starter Kit, warm white, 5 pieces
Backlighting has never been so easy and efficient
The powerful BackMatrix 49 LED module is designed for affordable, optimum illumination of large surfaces. Luminous ceilings, walls or 3D elements will have a uniform lighting in color and intensity, with high spectrum quality and very high brightness. Large light surfaces can be obtained at small cost due to the wave-board design, with optimum illumination being guaranteed by using high performance Nichia LEDs that deliver up 16.000 lumens per square meter at a ultra wide illumination angle of 180°.
The BackMatrix module is also very easy to install and cooling is not required. Each matrix has an connector with insulation displacement making soldering for electric connection unnecessary. Contact from module to module can be made using a single standard cable, very long cable lengths are possible.
All the Nichia LEDs used for the BackMatrix module have at least 42.800 hours L70 lifetime in hot working conditions. However, most users will see a lifetime of at least 100.000 hours.
Our great BackMatrix49 starter set gives you all the components you need to start your project of homogeneous and highly efficient area lighting.
The starter kit consists of the following items:
- The two BackMatrix49 Performer LED modules are each equipped with 49 high-quality LEDs from Nichia in the color temperature 2700 K and have a remarkable luminous flux of 2300 lumens. A solderless connection is possible with the help of the inserted connection terminals and thus offers a simple and permanent connection option. Alternatively, the connecting cable can be soldered to the prepared soldering pads.
- The connection tool, which can simply be plugged onto a bit holder as a bit attachment, enables the above-mentioned solderless connection. This is because it allows the lead to be pressed into the insulation displacement connector in the simplest way.
- The 24 V power supply from Self has 30 W of power and can thus operate up to three BackMatrix49 LED modules. It can also be coupled with a conventional wall dimmer (leading or trailing edge).
- The 5 m long two-core supply cable has a core average of 0.75 mm² each and thus fits perfectly into the connection terminals of the BackMatrix modules.
Scope of delivery
- Two BackMatrix49 LED modules with a color temperature of 2700 K
- One placement tool for BackMatrix modules
- One Self SLD30-24VL-E power supply (24 V - 30 W)
- A two-wire supply cable (0.75 mm² - 5 m length)