Our new and innovative production line in Germany uses a patented process of plasma direct metallization to turn flexible substrates into electrical conductive and solderable circuit boards, even those that before have not been suitable for an assembly with electronic components.
Paper-Flex is a reel of luminous, flexible paper, with an amazing lenght of 24.85 m and surface area of 8.69 square meters, that will light up at once
Z-Flex LED strips are available in single or multi row configurations and push the limits of luminous performance to new heights. The Z-Flex540 has an amazing 5300 lumens per meter from only a single row of LEDs while the multi row Z-Flex980 reaches 6200 lumens.
- Unique design for large area light with very high luminous flux
- High brightness with CRI 80 and top efficacy
- Easy to install
- You can light up to 10 square meters at once
Areas of application:
- Large area lighting, such as stretched-ceilings
- General lighting in homes, offices, shops
- Production designer luminaries
- New applications in the advertising or fashion industry